ID Pocket: Version 1.10
What's new in version 1.10
January 27, 2022 -- Ron Kreutzer
We continue to expand and enhance the ID Pocket app. Version 1.10 was just released. Here is what's new:
- Added a local backup/restore option. You can now choose to save an encrypted backup file on your device (which you could then move to a computer or your cloud storage service). This is in addition to using our cloud storage provider.
- Added a page to manage Verifiable Credentials, in the advanced settings area. This is typically not necessary in the normal workflow.
- Cleaned-up Verifiable Credential detail page user interface.
- Enhanced the view presentation modal to improve the user experience.
- WalletConnect tweaks to better support all versions.
Back to blog home