RK Tech Works presents AKA3™, an email alias service (email forwarding service) for Web3 that protects your privacy and protects you from spammers.
Email aliases allow you to provide a unique email address when requested, which forwards to your real email address. If that company/person/service starts spamming you, simply block that email address.
If you want an easy-to-use, privacy-focused and cost-effective email alias service, the choice is clear.
AKA3 -- email alias service benefits
Setup an account and tell us a username and your email address. Then go forth and invent email alias addresses to use in your everyday activities.
- Use as many email alias addresses as you want.
- No need to register each email alias address, only tell us the ones that you want blocked.
- We'll forward all non-blocked email messages to your real email account.
- Reply directly to any message, and we'll take care of sending it to the recipient as if it came from your email alias account.
- We'll block any email message that contains excessive bad words. We'll let you know when we do, in case it was legit.
- We don't know where you've used your email aliases, so we can't correlate your habits or use that information to sell to advertisers.
- No ads, no storage of your emails, no passwords, no logging of individual alias addresses.
AKA3 -- email aliases for the Web3 world
How you interact with the internet is changing, and this email forwarding service supports the decentralized world. The service name combines the concepts of the alias (AKA - Also Known As) with the 3rd generation of the internet (decentralized technology).
- Register & login using a web3 or digital identity wallet. No username and password to remember (or worry about getting hacked).
- Pay for this email alias service using digital currency in your wallet.
- Try it for two weeks before paying for the service. It's only $9.95 per year.
AKA3 -- respecting your privacy
Nothing personal, but we don't ask your name or where you're from. It's not that we don't care about you, but we don't need it to provide this service.
- The only personal data we store about you is your email address. We need that so we can forward emails to you.
- You'll tell us a username and a decentralized identifier, which can be anything, as long as they're unique in our system.
- You'll tell us any email alias addresses that you want blocked.
- You'll tell us any senders that you want blocked.
- We'll keep counts of the number (and date) of emails that were received, sent and blocked. We won't track which alias addresses were used, just counts by each user.
- We'll delete server log files as soon as practical, to further protect your privacy.
AKA3 -- how it works
Take control of your privacy with this simple, yet powerful email alias service.
- You specify a username and your real email address.
- We'll provide you with the back part of an email address.
- If your username is "alice", it will be ".firstname.lastname@example.org".
- You can make up anything for the front part, like email@example.com
- There is no need to tell us what you've used.
- We'll forward any messages to that email address to your real email address.
- You can reply like normal to any forwarded email message. It comes to us and we replace your real address with your email alias and then send it on.
- If someone spams you using one of your email aliases, login and add that alias address to your block list.
- That's it. Simple and powerful!