RK Tech Works presents AKA3™, an email alias service (email forwarding service) that protects your privacy and protects you from spammers.
How many times per week are you asked for your email address? How many times do you feel uncomfortable with providing your real email address? Now, just invent an email alias address and feel comfortable knowing that your real email inbox won't be full of unwanted emails.
Email aliases allow you to provide a unique email address when requested, which forwards to your real email address. If that company/person/service starts spamming you, simply block that email address.
If you want an easy-to-use, privacy-focused and cost-effective email alias service, the choice is clear.
AKA3 -- email alias service benefits
Setup an account and tell us a username and your email address. Then go forth and invent email alias addresses to use in your everyday activities.Learn more
- Use as many email alias addresses as you want.
- No need to register each email alias address. Only tell us the ones that you want blocked.
- We'll forward all non-blocked email messages to your real email account.
- Reply directly to any message, and we'll take care of sending it to the recipient as if it came from your email alias account.
- We'll block any email message that contains excessive bad words. We'll let you know when we do, in case it was legit.
- We don't know where you've used your email aliases, so we can't correlate your habits or use that information to sell to advertisers (not that we would ever consider such a thing).
- No ads, no storage of your emails, no passwords, no logging of individual alias addresses. Privacy by design.
AKA3 -- email aliases for the Web3 world
How you interact with the internet is changing, and this email forwarding service supports the decentralized world. The service name combines the concepts of the alias (Also Known As) with the 3rd generation of the internet (decentralized technology).Learn more
- Register & login using a web3 or digital identity wallet, like ID Pocket, Pillar or MetaMask. No password to remember (or worry about getting hacked).
- Pay for this email alias service using a credit card or digital currency in your wallet (Web version only), or directly in the app.
- Try it for two weeks before paying for the service. It's only $12.99 per year.
AKA3 -- respecting your privacy
Nothing personal, but we don't ask your name or where you're from. It's not that we don't care about you, but we don't need it to provide this service.Learn more
- The only personal data we store about you is your email address. We need that so we can forward emails to you.
- You'll tell us a username, which can be anything, as long as it is unique in our system.
- Your wallet tells us an Ethereum address that you control. We'll use that as part of a decentralized identifier (DID) and one-way encrypt that, then use that to verify that it's really you when you login next time.
- You'll tell us any email alias addresses that you want blocked.
- You'll tell us any senders that you want blocked.
- We'll block bad words in your emails, and we'll remove tracking images in your emails. You can disable this, if desired.
- We'll keep counts of the number (and date) of emails that were received, sent and blocked. We won't track which alias addresses were used or exactly when they were received, just counts by type and user, by date.
- We delete the email messages from our mail server as soon as they are processed (forwarded or blocked).
- We'll delete server log files as soon as practical, to further protect your privacy.
AKA3 -- how it works
Take control of your privacy with this simple, yet powerful email alias service. Emails are forwarded to your real address. Reply to any as normal.Learn more
- You specify a username and your real email address.
- We'll provide you with the back part of an email address.
- If your username is "alice", it will be ".firstname.lastname@example.org".
- You can make up anything for the front part, like email@example.com
- There is no need to tell us what you've used.
- We'll forward any messages to that email address to your real email address.
- You can reply like normal to any forwarded email message. It comes to us and we replace your real address with your email alias and then send it on.
- If someone spams you using one of your email aliases, login and add that alias address to your block list.
- That's it. Simple and powerful!